Hoover’s finest choice for Assisted Living
Today’s Assisted Living is much, much more than an alternative to a nursing home or care facility covering only basic needs…at Danberry at Inverness, Assisted Living is truly a distinctive lifestyle, combining elegance and refinement with exceptional personalized support and state-of-the-art programming. With desired details like fireplaces. An English garden. Fine dining. A beauty salon and spa. Here, residents enjoy everything Danberry at Inverness has to offer, plus amenities and services especially tailored for them—all under one roof. Freedom and flexibility, with a helping hand when needed.
- Bright, private suites, most with a kitchenette and/or spacious living room
- Individually controlled heating and central air conditioning
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers with built-in bench, hand-held shower-head and safety bars
- Utilities and cable television included; landline phone-additional charge
- 24-hour licensed nursing supervision
- Personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication supervision
- Three chef prepared meals with restaurant dining, multiple entrees offered on our menus
- On-site wellness clinic with routine physician visits
- Housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available on site
- Health and wellness programs
- Routine resident and family conferences
- Indoor swimming and exercise activities led by certified fitness instructor
- 24-hour monitored call system
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Room services if you are feeling a little “under the weather”, no additional charge
- Multiple Dining Venues available-2 formal dining, bistro, and outdoor patio
- Inverness Hall offers an array of social programs and cultural events daily
- Inviting, warm and cozy areas with fireplaces perfect for reminiscing
- English garden courtyards with water features
- Outdoor walking trail through gardens, lush courtyards and waterfalls
- Beauty Salon and Spa offering full services including massage and nails
- Large inviting Fitness Studio furnished with state of the art machines and group exercise classes
At Danberry at Inverness, we want you to start enjoying your new lifestyle right away, and that means helping make your move smoother than you ever thought possible. It starts with a complimentary home visit by Move-In Coordinator Chandy Bishop. During this visit, you can point out which furniture you wish to bring to your new residence so that Chandy can take measurements. She then will discuss with you the best placement of furnishings in your new residence, both to maximize space and to carry over the warm feelings of home. You will also be provided with your floor plan including placement of your furniture to scale so that you know exactly where your belongings will go before the moving truck arrives.
Chandy will also coordinate the details with the movers of your choice so moving day goes smoothly. She also can handle moving details such as transferring your phone number, change of address for your mail and voters registration. Our goal is to make the entire moving process a positive experience—we are here to help every step of the way.
To set up a home visit or just ask a question, please call Chandy at 205-443-9532 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can be confident you’ve made the right choice in Danberry at Inverness—we are here for you!
Wellness has many dimensions and residents of Assisted Living have the opportunity to explore them all. Choices can include Wii bowling, bridge, bingo, and card games. Concerts, special events, and lectures also are popular on our calendar. Opportunities for intellectual growth include book club meetings, Bible study, and current events discussions. Chair exercise and pool volleyball provide exercise that’s as fun as it is beneficial. And beautiful garden courtyards and outdoor walking paths provide a welcome respite.