Residents enjoy amenities like fireplaces, an English garden, fine dining, and beauty salon and spa. Here, residents experience everything Danberry at Inverness has to offer along with services especially tailored for them. It’s freedom and flexibility, with a helping hand when needed.
Health, Wellness & Activities
Assisted Living at Danberry at Inverness
Danberry at Inverness is completely committed to the overall health and wellness of our residents.
We provide specialized services, facilities, and activities based on each resident’s individual capabilities, always working toward overall mental, physical, and spiritual health. Some of these include:
- On-site wellness clinic with routine physician visits
- Large, inviting fitness studio furnished with state-of-the-art machines
- Group exercise classes
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available on-site
- Health and wellness programs
- Indoor swimming and exercise activities led by certified fitness instructor
- Licensed nurse on duty 24 hours a day
Staying active and having fun is easy at Danberry at Inverness.
Wellness has many dimensions and residents of Assisted Living can have the opportunity to explore them all. Choices can include Wii bowling, bridge, bingo, and card games. Concerts, special events, and lectures also are popular on our calendar. Opportunities for intellectual growth include book club meetings, Bible study, and current events discussions. Chair exercise and pool volleyball provide exercise that’s as fun as it is beneficial. And beautiful garden courtyards and outdoor walking paths provide a welcome respite.
Distinctively different dining. Seared pork tenderloin. Balsamic-glazed grilled salmon. Or just good old-fashioned country fried steak. Our experienced culinary staff takes pride in satisfying your appetite for fresh, expertly prepared food. Venues include a casual garden terrace offering a relaxing meal “al fresco” style. A formal dining room replete with white table linens and dual fireplaces. A lively pub. And for more private moments, a private dining room may be reserved.
Amenities & Services
Assisted Living at Danberry
Our residents’ comfort and sense of well being are our top priorities at Danberry at Inverness. We offer amenities and services designed to make our residents feel completely at home, while making daily life convenient and rewarding for them.
Exemplary Assisted Living Residences
- Bright, private suites, some with a kitchenette and/or spacious living room
- Individually controlled heating and central air conditioning
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers and safety bars
- Utilities and cable television included; telephone hookup available
- Multiple dining venues available— two formal dining rooms, as well as a bistro and outdoor patio
- Inverness Hall offers an array of daily social programs and cultural events
- Inviting, warm and cozy areas with fireplaces perfect for reminiscing
- English garden courtyards with warm water features
- Outdoor walking trail through gardens, lush courtyards and waterfalls
- Beauty salon & spa offering full services, including massage and nails
- Personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication supervision
- Three chef-prepared meals with restaurant dining, choice of multiple entrees
- Housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- Routine resident and family conferences
- 24-hour monitored call system
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Room service if you are feeling a little “under the weather”