HOLIDAY MOVE-IN SPECIAL
Independent Living at Danberry at Inverness
You’ve dedicated your life to working hard and caring for others. Now, it’s your time.
Independent Living at Danberry at Inverness
There’s no better place to relax and reward yourself than at Danberry at Inverness. When you join our community, you’ll enjoy:
Health, Wellness & Activities
Wellness is a passion at Danberry at Inverness.
Our Independent Living experts are dedicated to enhancing your quality of life so you may enjoy your retirement and stay as strong and vigorous as possible for as long as possible. We offer a continuum of health and wellness services, embracing your physical, social, spiritual, emotional, and health needs.
- Fitness Center
- Full-time fitness coordinator
- Classes: Tai Chi, Yoga, Aerobics, Water Aerobics, Water Yoga
- Stationary exercise
- Heated indoor saltwater resort-style pool
- Soothing spa (Massage therapy, beauty salon/Barber shop, manicures, pedicures)
- Wii gaming console
- Wellness clinic with “nurse-is-in”, blood pressure checks, education and prevention, screening clinics and more
- Wellness calendar
- Emergency call system
- The Health Care Navigator at Danberry at Inverness provides extra support when you need assistance in maintaining your lifestyle, and also acts as a liaison to scheduling health- and medical-related appointments and services
Staying active and having fun is easy at Danberry at Inverness.
When it comes to total wellness, Danberry at Inverness Independent Living offers a full calendar of possibilities. Attend a lecture and challenge your brain. Improve your balance with some Tai chi. Join a group for a special outing or stroll our beautiful campus with friends. From religious services, to discussion groups, to happy hours, to holiday celebrations, Danberry at Inverness inspires you to get the most out of life.
Amenities & Services
Rental Convenience with Resort-Style Perks
Danberry at Inverness offers many of the amenities of high-end communities without requiring a substantial entrance fee. You’ll enjoy all the luxury, comfort, and wellness support you’ve dreamed of at a price that fits your budget.
- Three dining venues
- Heated indoor resort-style saltwater pool
- Full-service salon and spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Outdoor walking paths
- Wellness clinic
- Movie theater
- Card and billiards rooms
- Creative arts room
- Exceptional dining with table service & freshly prepared meals by an on-site culinary staff
- Wellness services including screenings, on-site nurse, clinics, education and prevention
- Weekly housekeeping services
- 24-hour monitored emergency response system
- Transportation services
- In-home companion services
Distinctively different dining. Seared pork tenderloin. Balsamic-glazed grilled salmon. Or just good old-fashioned country fried steak. Our experienced culinary staff takes pride in satisfying your appetite for fresh, expertly prepared food.
Venues include a casual garden terrace offering a relaxing meal “al fresco” style. A formal dining room replete with white table linens and dual fireplaces. A lively pub. And for more private moments, a private dining room may be reserved.
At Danberry at Inverness, we want you to start enjoying your new lifestyle right away, and that means helping make your move smoother than you ever thought possible.
It starts with a complimentary home visit by Move-In Coordinator Chandy Bishop. During this visit, you can point out which furniture you plan to bring to your new Danberry at Inverness residence. She can assist you in the placement of your furniture to maximize space and comfort.
We also can handle details such as transferring your phone number and change of address.
Features & Finishes
Senior living apartments and floorplans
Apartments are available in nine distinctive floor plans and feature one, two, or three bedrooms. Select plans have balconies or patios. Amenities and features include:
- Ceramic tile floors in kitchen and bath(s)
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- GE Clean Steel kitchen appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Full-sized washer and dryer
- Large walk-in closets
- Walk-in showers with built-in grab bars and seats
- 2-inch window blinds
- Carpet in living and bedroom areas
- Soaring 9-foot ceilings
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Smoke alarms and automatic fire sprinkler system